favourite btvs speeches → whistler (becoming part one).
jfc whenever i see this scene I laugh because I remember that IKEA post saying “how would otps react to building the furniture together”
snilythegoose said: Buffy and Willow
This is for both of them:
Attraction level: 9 [if it means how attractive i think they are in general]
Love for the character: 10
How much the char has grown on me: 10 [and they still do,like what?]
Badassness level: 10 [one of the many reasons i love them so much]
How upset i’d be if the char got killed off: 10 [and really Buffy can’t die a third time,our feelings!]
Like nothing's changed. Not true, of course. Everything's changed.
Buffy Meme — (4/7) Quotes: "The hardest thing in this world is to live in it.” (5.22)
Attraction level: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
Love for the Character:1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
How much the char has grown on me: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
How upset I’d be if the char got killed off:1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
Giles gets knocked down
last night i accidentally made this piece of garbage and i can’t stop laughing
This is, literally, the greatest video ever made in the history of the world.
So that’s how Castiel disappears. (x)
AU where Cas can’t really go invisible but he thinks he has the Winchesters fooled into believing that he can
Sam: He’s lying on the ground again
Dean: I know. Just don’t look at him and act amazed at his angel powers
Cas: *giggles quietly at their feet*
It doesn’t stop, it never stops. Do you think I chose to be like this?. Do you have any idea how lonely it is? How dangerous?. I would love to be upstairs watching tv, or gossiping about boys, or… God, even studying!. But I have to save the world. Again.